SMALL: INTITIALS (115mm / 4.1/2" long)
So, you're getting married? Or you know someone who is? Firstly congratulations and I'm sorry if you or your friend or loved one's wedding has been affected by the pandemic. I am hopeful yours or their magical day will soon happen!
Looking for a gift or a keepsake to remember the special day? This is a unique way to preserve your flowers FOREVER.
How It Works:
Pick any 2 initials and choose from <3 or &
Once your order is placed we will send you an email with instructions on how to pack and where to send your flowers. This product required 3-4 whole blooms per item. Smaller flower heads generally fit best along with any greenery and loose stems.
We aim to get your order made within 4 weeks once flowers have been delivered and dried.
A-Z alphabet, heart and the ampersand (&) are available.
- We can use fresh or dried flowers. This item requires 3-4 whole blooms per item. Small flower heads generally fit best. Greenery and loose stems encouraged. We will return any leftover flowers with your order.
- Approximately 115 mm (L) (W) differs in size depending on the letter you select.
- We can add a picture, ribbon, other materials, etc. Feel free to ask us if your materials will work in this particular design.
- The letters F and P are not free-standing but can be secured on your surface with a bit of sticky tack.
- White flowers will dry cream or brown in colour. Red roses turn dark burgundy. Many of our clients love the natural look.
- Flowers may change colour during the drying process.
- Every keepsake is handcrafted so there may be air bubbles within or on the outside of your shape/letter.
- Flowers must be thoroughly dried before preservation of the flowers could spoil
- Whilst we can accept whole bouquets, we advise you to chop them down and send us your 'hero' flowers.
- Please keep your letter pieces away from sunlight and chemicals (perfume, polishes, cleaning sprays, soaps etc). The items can be wiped over with a slightly damp cloth if needed. The items can scratch so keep it away from rough/sharp surfaces.