Arch Flower Preservation KeepsakeSale
Wedding flower preservation has been around for thousands of years. You can get your wedding flowers turned into many different art forms, but they will all go through a similar process. This process involves drying and storing wedding flowers so that they can be displayed in your favourite form to keep forever.
Who says that our service needs to be for you and your loved one only? They also make beautiful gifts for individuals who helped make your wedding special, such as bridesmaids or groomsmen.
This is an 18cm tall arch, 13cm wide and 5cm depth, such a stunning shape.
How It Works:
Once your order is placed we will send you an email with instructions on how to pack and where to send your flowers. This product required 3-4 whole blooms per item. Smaller flower heads generally fit best along with any greenery and loose stems.
We aim to get your order made within 8-12 weeks once flowers have been delivered and dried.
- We can use fresh or dried flowers. This item requires 5-8 whole blooms per item. Small flower heads generally fit best. Greenery and loose stems encouraged. We will return any leftover flowers with your order.
- We can add a picture, ribbon, other materials, etc. Feel free to ask us if your materials will work in this particular design.
- White flowers will dry cream or brown in colour. Red roses turn dark burgundy. Many of our clients love the natural look.
- Flowers may change colour during the drying process.
- Every keepsake is handcrafted so there may be air bubbles within or on the outside of your shape/letter.
- Flowers must be thoroughly dried before preservation of the flowers could spoil
- Whilst we can accept whole bouquets, we advise you to chop them down and send us your 'hero' flowers.
- Please keep your letter pieces away from sunlight and chemicals (perfume, polishes, cleaning sprays, soaps etc). The items can be wiped over with a slightly damp cloth if needed. The items can scratch so keep it away from rough/sharp surfaces.