Medium Flower Preservation Initials
£80 each of 3 for £200
So, you're getting married? Or you know someone who is? Firstly congratulations and I'm sorry if you or your friend or loved one's wedding has been affected by the pandemic. I am hopeful yours or their magical day will soon happen!
Looking for a gift or a keepsake to remember the special day? This is a unique way to preserve your flowers FOREVER.
Size: Approx 15cm high
How It Works:
Pick any 2 initials and choose from <3 or &
Once your order is placed we will send you an email with instructions on how to pack and where to send your flowers. This product required 3-4 whole blooms per item. Smaller flower heads generally fit best along with any greenery and loose stems.
We aim to get your order made within 4 weeks once flowers have been delivered and dried.
A-Z alphabet, heart and the ampersand (&) are available.
- We can use fresh or dried flowers. This item requires 3-4 whole blooms per item. Small flower heads generally fit best. Greenery and loose stems encouraged. We will return any leftover flowers with your order.
- Approximately (6 inch /15.5 cm, thickness 1.7 inch/4.3 cm) differs in size depending on the letter you select.
- We can add a picture, ribbon, other materials, etc. Feel free to ask us if your materials will work in this particular design.
- The letters F and P are not free-standing but can be secured on your surface with a bit of sticky tack.
- White flowers will dry cream or brown in colour. Red roses turn dark burgundy. Many of our clients love the natural look.
- Flowers may change colour during the drying process.
- Every keepsake is handcrafted so there may be air bubbles within or on the outside of your shape/letter.
- Flowers must be thoroughly dried before preservation of the flowers could spoil
- Whilst we can accept whole bouquets, we advise you to chop them down and send us your 'hero' flowers.
- Please keep your letter pieces away from sunlight and chemicals (perfume, polishes, cleaning sprays, soaps etc). The items can be wiped over with a slightly damp cloth if needed. The items can scratch so keep it away from rough/sharp surfaces.